A house favourite at the Republic of Fremantle. This cocktail recipe is long and refreshing, tropical and fun, and a take on a Piña Colada but with Republic of Fremantle Aromatic Gin as a base.
- 35ml Republic of Fremantle Aromatic Gin
- 40ml Pineapple juice
- 15ml Lime juice
- Dash of Absinthe
- Pinch of salt
- 30ml Prosecco
- Freeze dried Raspberry powder
- 60ml Coconut sorbet
Coconut sorbet can be difficult to source, we reccomend making your own.
- Add all ingredients, except prosecco to a milkshake maker or blender. Blitz until fluffy, and coconut sorbet is well combined.
- Pour prosecco into the bottom of a long glass and strain the rest of the cocktail over the top.
- Fill glass with crushed or cracked ice
- Garnish with freeze dried raspberry powder using a powder shaker or a sieve.
How to make crushed ice
You can use your blender to make crushed ice, just add ice and cold water then blend until ice is 1/4-inch in size.