This Bee's Knees cocktail recipe is bright and citrusy. The combination of the rich honey, powerful red fruit and spice flavours from the Republic Full Bodied Gin, making this cocktail the perfect combination of light and easy-drinking.
Plus, using a eucalyptus honey from an excellent producer rather than an ordinary, mass produced “honey” gives this classic cocktail extra personality.
- 50ml Republic of Fremantle Full Bodied Gin
- 25ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- 20ml Eucalyptus honey syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
- Lemon twist to garnish
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker, add ice and shake hard for 15 seconds.
- Strain into a frozen stemmed cocktail glass
- Garnish with fresh twist of lemon
How to make Eucalyptus honey syrup
Add 100ml boiling water and 100ml eucalyptus honey to a heatproof bowl and store in fridge.