Introducing Lissy Graham's Summer Sip Martini recipe, a delicious drink to serve at your next long lunch soirée.
- 1 bottle of Republic of Fremantle Full Bodied Gin
- 100g raspberries
- 15ml apple liqueur
- 15ml dry vermouth
- 15ml verjus
- 2 drops of orange bitters
- edible flowers to garnish
Make your raspberry infused gin the night before by adding raspberries and 1 bottle of Full Bodied Gin into a sealable jar to infuse for 24-hours at room temperature.
- Add 30ml of your raspberry gin infusion, remaining ingredients and ice to a cocktail shaker
- Give your cocktail mixture a nice 10 - 15 second stir then strain into a martini glass.
- Optional, add a large ice cube and garnish with edible flowers on top.