How to make a French 75 cocktail
A luxurious, gin-based champagne cocktail with a citrus sting in the tail.
This drink is best served very cold, we recommend making sure the champagne and glass are well chilled.
- 30ml Republic of Fremantle Aromatic Gin
- 15ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- 7.5ml Sugar syrup water
- Champagne or sparkling wine
- Add all ingredients except champagne to a cocktail shaker
- Shake and double strain into a chilled champagne glass
- Top with champagne and garnish with a lemon twist
How to make Sugar syrup water: Stir 100ml boiling water & 100ml sugar in heatproof bowl and store in fridge.