Make your own Breakfast Martini cocktail
A modern classic cocktail controversially named a ‘Breakfast Martini’, but can be enjoyed just a nicely as a sundowner.
- 45ml Republic of Fremantle Aromatic Gin
- 25ml Lemon
- 10ml Cointreau
- 2tsp Marmalade, we used homemade kumquat marmalade that the bar team makes, but you can use your favourite winter citrus!
- Stir gin and marmalade in a cocktail shaker (or a large jar) until it dissolves
- Add other ingredients, ice and shake until chilled
- Strain into a chilled couple or martini glass and garnish