Shipping & Returns Information
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Republic of Fremantle do not offer refunds for event bookings but will gladly reschedule your booking with a 48-hour notice period. To reschedule your event booking, kindly email our Distillery Experience Manager at email@example.com to make your changes.
Exchange of goods, refunds or credit notes are only provided where the product is damaged or faulty and is at the discretion of Republic of Fremantle.
Gift vouchers are not refundable and will not be exchanged for a credit note or money after purchase.
- Must be 18 years old to attend a Gin School session
- Republic of Fremantle require a 48 hours’ notice period to reschedule your session, email firstname.lastname@example.org to make changes where classes are subject to availability.
- A minimum of 6 people is needed to run each Gin School class; classes that don’t meet this capacity may be rescheduled with an appropriate notice period, where an amended e-Booking confirmation will be sent.
- Gin School Tickets are valid for Booking Tickets only and not exchangeable for Republic of Fremantle products.
- The customer acknowledges that if they fail to attend a Gin School in accordance with the Booking Ticket, their booking is forfeited, and the customer is not entitled to change their booking after the session.
- The event attendee must be 18 years old to attend a Tour & Taste session
- Republic of Fremantle require a 48 hours’ notice period to reschedule your session, email email@example.com to make changes where an amended e-Booking confirmation will be sent.
- Distillery Tour & Taste attendees may reschedule their session to a different day subject to availability.
- Distillery Tour & Taste tickets are valid for Booking tickets only and not exchangeable for Republic of Fremantle products.
- The Customer acknowledges that if they fail to attend a Tour & Taste session in accordance with the Booking Ticket, their booking is forfeited, and the Customer is not entitled to change their booking after the session.
In purchasing a Republic of Fremantle gift voucher, you agree to the following voucher terms.
- The online purchaser must be over 18 years old to purchase a gift voucher online or claim a gift voucher.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 2 years from the date of purchase.
- The purchaser of the gift voucher and the recipient of the gift voucher are responsible for the security of the voucher code.
- Lost Gin School or online vouchers (excluding Republic of Fremantle coin vouchers) can be reissued with the same voucher code by request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lost or stolen Republic of Fremantle coin vouchers will not be replaced or refunded by Republic of Fremantle.
- Republic of Fremantle gift vouchers, and all other products may not be purchased and resold for promotional or commercial purposes without the consent and knowledge of Republic of Fremantle.